These LIVE FEEDS can be viewed in most Virtual Reality Viewers using Various browsers configurations
Our live VR Streams
#2 LIVE 360VR FEED - Zen HugVR 360 cam - YouTube (for events)
#3 Zen LIVE - Social cam - Facebook (Live.Me coming soon)
MAIN Live Broadcast sites
for Live VR experiences and other Live Social Interactions visit
Suggested rules for creating content
1. CONSENT. Get recorded verbal or written Consent from all recorded/ captured people (or parents and guardians in the case of children) Post signs in area stating "Filming in progress" when possible. .
2. Mind the Goal, improve Quality of life. Respect yourself, others, your video host and your Global audience. Immersive Videos are very influential on young ones, avoid Violence, swearing, smoking etc...
3. Descriptive warnings for videos, Let viewer know if the video is Gross, scary, confusing, shocking, nauseating etc...
4. Keep the camera as stable as possible, tripods are ideal, nausea is not. Dollies and stabilizers are okay., Keep camera at eye level. Approx 6ft. (non-eye level shots should be classified as sensory illusions ex: low, high, floated, or thrown)
5. If you must move the camera Go Slow, (Do not move quickly to avoid nauseating viewer). Also, warn the viewer first with verbal warning, (helps the brain accept the movement) then make slow deliberate movements (style exception: biking, swimming, skiing etc) Be mindful of the lighting and resolution. Soft, bright, outdoor lighting is best. Slow movements in low resolution to avoid blur (know your focal range, not all cameras are created equal).
6. Keep things interesting all around., viewers look everywhere, not just at you, surround the camera. Be original, don't just copy or piggyback on anothers' successes, be innovative, contribute New content and material.
7. Watch your peripherals. Copyright law, Remove or cover product logos, watch for and avoid accidental unauthorized Product placement, do not reproduce others work or brand without express permission. (also avoid having mirrors nearby, odd effect)
8. Respect off-Limit areas. Restricted and private areas such as Banks, Restrooms, Private properties, Military Bases, Government Offices, Celebrity Homes, and also at admission services such as concerts, sporting events , movie theaters and museums. (unless permission is obtained and/or admission fees collected ex: Pay per view V.R. Videos)
9. BODY LANGUAGE. eye contact, interact and engage with the camera/viewer to avoid Voyeur feeling for audience (unless filming movie or intended goal is to create the illusion of presence without influence)
10. Share. The combined collection of all our works results in our recorded bubbles interacting with each other. Multiple Captured recordings in one location can be merged to create navigable spaces, building up the DIGITAL Copy of earth's past. The "DigiEarth", or the "EarthThatWas".